HKPRO Forums banner

mke mp5 clone 10 rd. only???

4843 Views 16 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Shattered Mind
hey guys, noob here but not to the gun world. very close to buying a mke mp5 clone long barrel. problem is that it has a 10 round mag. can a 30 round mag fit or what do I have to do to make it fit properly without it falling out. thanks. oh, and where can I find a full US spec 922r kit so I dont get in troule. Im living in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. A3 stocks not allowed?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,032 Posts
I feel the trust is a better option, less hoops to jump through
Or if you hold off a bit, just a regular old Form 4 sent in with NO LEO signature... the new Forms are the holdup at this minute. The signature-less deal has been approved... so you don't even have to go to the expense of a trust anymore.

· Registered
10,032 Posts

· Registered
10,032 Posts
It has the stamp of approval, I would imagine they are arguing about what the new Form is going to look like, color, etc.

Iffen I was you, I'd get going on whatever you intend to do, because once that Form HAS been approved and people start using it, look for wait times to increase ten-fold. Every swinging **** from Madawaska, Maine to Chula Vista, Kalifornia that couldn't get an LEO sign-off will be filing Forms.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.