HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys,

I sent this gun to Chopstix Kid over a year ago for a complete rework. He took it on as a project gun and it turned out quite nice. The barrel was replaced with a RCM, semi-shelf welded on, welds cleaned up, rear sight replaced, remarked MP5K-N, and refinished. I sat on it until Aug when I finally had time to do the F1. Well I received that back on 15 Feb and finally finished putting her together last week. It was fun learning how to install my own USA made trigger components. I figured if I owned the gun, I needed to know how it works. I sighted her in and had a blast just using the open sights. I had an Aimpoint mount with a Primarys Arms micro dot, but after banging my knuckles one too many times, it came off. The Trident 9 is awesome and just completes the package. It is quieter than my LRM M-169 integral upper. Thanks again Joe.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Very nicely done sir!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Really nice.....That gun looks GREAT!!!!! I plan on sending Joe a hk94 to be reworked as soon as possible

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Very Nice Chief!

·
Registered
53 Posts
She looks great with that RCM Corpsman! congratulations and may she make you be the coolest guy at the range every time you shoot her.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts