HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Vendor
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
to all my great customers, that prepaid for this fine example of a HK clone they have arrived. I will be shipping next week. Thanks for the trust you had in me for making this purchase, you will NOT be disappointed. Several of you have not sent your FFL please email or fax to me 864-877-8811 with your name on it and what model you bought, so your shipment will not be delayed. email [email protected] the new MSRP is 1599. plus SH
so those of you that took advantage of this presale saved some money

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Awesome news. Congrats on getting them in. Just goes to prove... when Gordon Miller says he's gonna do something, he does it.

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
I knew he was going to come through and from what I can tell those guy's look sweet.,...I'm very excited!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
You know Gordon, you should go over to D!pSh!t's website and post a link to this. He's done nothing but brutalize you on this pre-order saying how you ripped them off by taking their money and not delivering.

While you're at it too, post a big Kiss My Ass to him from all of us here!

1,159 Posts
You know Gordon, you should go over to D!pSh!t's website and post a link to this. He's done nothing but brutalize you on this pre-order saying how you ripped them off by taking their money and not delivering.

There is no reason to give a trouble maker in the class the attention that they crave it only encourages them to act bad .

·
Registered
6,399 Posts

While you're at it too, post abig Kiss My Ass to him from all of us here!
Part of keeping it professional over here is not making unecessary remarks like this.

·
Registered
390 Posts

The reason Todd told everyone this pistol could not be imported is because he wanted everyone to buy his $1000.00 clones before the MKE,s were imported and even if a drunk blind man built the MKE guns they will still be better than any of SW,s guns. There is also no need to worry about Todd finding out because he is allways looking at these forums plus he also has many dual members that still drink his coolaid from this forum that have probably allready told him. Todds website said that would pay $100.00 if the MKE guns came in but I bet he erased that post.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Any chance the MKE HK clones will be marketed in the State of Kalifornia in a legal neutured version?

I'm sure there is a good interested market for Kalifornia buyers.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I dont mean to be negative but why is everyone so excited about these? They cannot be used as sear hosts, the internals are not interchangable with regular hk parts, and we do not even know if they have cold hammer forged barrels...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I dont mean to be negative but why is everyone so excited about these? They cannot be used as sear hosts, the internals are not interchangable with regular hk parts, and we do not even know if they have cold hammer forged barrels...
Where did you get this imformation? The internals I saw looked exactly like HK parts? People are excited becase this looks like we will finally have a reliable clone that does not have to be sent back to the builder over and over or have to change out internals for expensive HK parts to make it run. Even if they are possibly only semiauto only a small percent of HK SP89 pistol or SP89 clone pistol owners have a sear to make it full auto.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
This I believe is posted in another thread here...

AT94A2 Carbine – Item# ATIGAT94A2
1-9mm semi auto carbine made in similar design to original H&K 94 semi auto law gun.
2-10 rnd only design due to Assault Weapons Importation laws- magazine well has been modified with welded strips to accept only MKE modified 10 round magazine. Not easy to change to accept high cap per ATF.
3-Many internal parts not interchangeable with H&K components such as Bolt, Hammer, Sear, Trigger Housing.
4- Not importable with Pistol Grip, trigger housing and A2 stock are married together with welding. Cannot easily attaché different stock and cannot swap out trigger grouping from original H&K. Additional welding near magazine release also prevent changing trigger housing.
5-H&K stocks may not work due to the shortening of the receiver to accommodate the married stock and trigger housing.
6-Other H&K accessories should work with this carbine

AT94P Pistol – Item # ATIGAT94P
1-As a pistol, there are no import restrictions on magazine capacity so these guns will accept full 30 round H&K brand magazines.
2-Many internal parts not interchangeable with H&K components such as Bolt, Hammer, Sear, Trigger Housing.
3-H&K accessories will work with pistol.
4-Must be sold as a pistol to consumer but because it has a 16.5” BBL consumer can add stock and hand guard to convert to rifle w/ no class 3 processing. If they do that and then register the gun as a rifle/carbine, if they attempt to remove the stock they will then make a class 3 weapon.

ATI94K Pistol – Item # ATIGAT94K
1-As a pistol, there are no import restrictions on magazine capacity so these guns will accept full 30 round H&K brand magazines.
2-Many internal parts not interchangeable with H&K components such as Bolt, Hammer, Sear, Trigger Housing.
3-H&K accessories will work with pistol.
4-Barrel is not threaded.

Read the other thread for info on not being able to use fa carriers on the guns http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115435

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
Since the bolt doesn't have anything to do with full auto, only the carrier, I don't see how that makes any difference whether it's interchangeable or not. As for the hammer, sear, and trigger housing, that looks like it's only because the pivot holes are in different locations. But it looks like you could swap out the entire trigger group.

And from that other thread, the picture's not clear enough to tell, but I don't see how a pin in that location could do anything to prevent swapping out the entire carrier group. The carrier runs well above that flange where the stock mounts.

There may indeed be something done to prevent use of a full auto pack, but so far none of the pictures are clear enough to tell.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Since the bolt doesn't have anything to do with full auto, only the carrier, I don't see how that makes any difference whether it's interchangeable or not. As for the hammer, sear, and trigger housing, that looks like it's only because the pivot holes are in different locations. But it looks like you could swap out the entire trigger group.

And from that other thread, the picture's not clear enough to tell, but I don't see how a pin in that location could do anything to prevent swapping out the entire carrier group. The carrier runs well above that flange where the stock mounts.

There may indeed be something done to prevent use of a full auto pack, but so far none of the pictures are clear enough to tell.
That's what I was thinking. Looking forward to seeing an actual report on these.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts