HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new to the MP5 platform, got my 1st one (SP5K) 2 months ago and liked it so much i wanted more . i've been following and reading some of y'alls post on zenith firearms, so today i ordered the MKE Z-5RS 9MM with case, 3x 30rd mags, etc..

your opinions and knowledge is appreciated .

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
i'm new to the MP5 platform, got my 1st one (SP5K) 2 months ago and liked it so much i wanted more . i've been following and reading some of y'alls post on zenith firearms, so today i ordered the MKE Z-5RS 9MM with case, 3x 30rd mags, etc..

If your not concerned about making it F/A capable, just shoot it... Its a good choice. Then SBR it, at the same time you SBR your SP5K and shoot it some more!!

·
Registered
59 Posts

We wear the same shoes! I also ordered a Z-5RS just weeks after getting the Z-5P. This one is going the SBR route.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Mine has been rock solid. I went the other way. I started with the RS (regular size) and then went after the K.

MKE-Z5RS-target.jpg

After this you will have to put an SD together to have the trio.

I like the A2 on the SD.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bought a P and kept it pistol just so I can take it cross-state without having to submit paperwork. Put the sbt5k on it with big dot sights. Man it is sweet, folds up nice and small.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought a P and kept it pistol just so I can take it cross-state without having to submit paperwork. Put the sbt5k on it with big dot sights. Man it is sweet, folds up nice and small.
@SSgBunny, good advice . im probably gonna sbr the mke z-5rs and leave the sp5k stock . yes it would make for a great travel companion through friendly 2A states .

funny thing happened last year . my bro-n-law(who lives in IA) help me with a RD build on my MAK 90, i had to drive an extra 2hrs out of the way to avoid going through illinois . i have my CCW which is recognized by TN., MO. and IA. of course i follow and familiarize myself with other state laws when traveling etc.. but illinois can kiss my A$$ !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts