HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a little trouble with my MM13k cocking tube, so I returned it to Gerard for a little work. It came back about a month ago, but I just got around to taking a couple photos tonight.

Gerard added some rails for me while it was in the shop. :biggrin:

Gerard, Thanks again for the great customer service.

Take care,
Kevin

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Sick!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JT,
I have no idea what one would put on the front top rail. It just looks cool though.... :biggrin: Pure CDI factor.

If this bad boy wasn't so heavy, I'd put those canted iron sites on the front rail and use it for 3 gun. That would be classic! Step up to the line with a beta in it and get busy on the course.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
JT,
I have no idea what one would put on the front top rail. It just looks cool though.... :biggrin: Pure CDI factor.

If this bad boy wasn't so heavy, I'd put those canted iron sites on the front rail and use it for 3 gun. That would be classic! Step up to the line with a beta in it and get busy on the course.
Just use tracers .... might not go over well with the RO :)

Find I only shoot the Mm23eK and MM53 now days over even the German HKs

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree. I have said before that my 5.56 hosts are by far my favorite. My MM13k and my Chop D53 get the most work these days. A $180 case of Wolf and either of those 2 guns can make me smile all week.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts