HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received one of Mikes latest generation MM21E feed mechs for my MM Belt-fed. I got a chance to try it out for the first time this weekend with around 150 rounds of Federal M80, and some cheap Magtech 762 NATO ammo. As you can see in the video, it chews through those belts like nothing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-rR-p5Luc

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Awesome, just awesome.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I agree, awesome to see that gun run. :shivers: But "latest generation"? What was wrong with the first/earlier ones? I thought his 21E and 23E feed mechs had always been exact copies of the H&K and therefore already reliable? Am I missing something here? Has anyone ever had problems getting his guns to run reliably?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, awesome to see that gun run. :shivers: But "latest generation"? What was wrong with the first/earlier ones? I thought his 21E and 23E feed mechs had always been exact copies of the H&K and therefore already reliable? Am I missing something here? Has anyone ever had problems getting his guns to run reliably?
There's nothing wrong with his other feed mechs, but from what I understand he made some slight changes to make these guns even more reliable with both M13 links, and non-disintegrating German belts. MM would be the best one to chime in and explain the differences.

·
Priest of the P7
5,031 Posts
Great. Now what am I supposed to do with this boner at work?

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,585 Posts
Have to admit... that's one damn sweet gun!

·
Registered
642 Posts
THIS IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE.... I mean.... who ONLY shoots about 150 rounds through a MM21E for a video? I only counted like brp, brp, brp, brp, brp, brp like about 6 times. hashbrownsNEEDSMOREAMMO. HOLY CRAP YOU LUCKY ... Great teaser.... we can't wait to see more!!!! How was the wait? What about the 3 round burst? Were you using a 0-1-F? Can I borrow it? What if I... but what if we... okay. What if... Just NO? Okay, well then post MOAR VIDEOOO'S!!! Always love to see these machines in work. We all talk about them so much but us poor fanboys need a good couple of pics and a video every now and again of these UNICORNS on F/A. Would love to see it shooting at 500+ meters or yards.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Im jealous, i want mine badly...im trying to save for assesories and optics.multiple barrels for 3 calibers certainty isnt cheap and i only have about 1500rds of .308 put away. Fortunately ive always got plenty of .223.

Thanks for the video!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts