HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a loooong wait, my MM23e has arrived!!

Here,s Mr. UPS showing up over my FFL's house right on time...
Only if he knew what was in his hands...

After doing the required paperwork I drove home, installed my Fleming sear, purchased in 1990 paying $375.00. At that time I had my C-3. I had also registared the sear here in CT as an "Assault Weapon" in which allows me to run this gun SELECT FIRE!

Than took the gun out for a test drive, MAN-O-MAN, I must say what a piece. Fit, finish, bolt gap, operation and bulls-eye
I also purchased a Boyt case he offer's for the 23e with cut outs for the 21e adapter coming here asap...Doggie got in the pic here,

So while Mike was working on my 23e, I decided no longer do I want to shoot from the ground, In the early 90's a C-2 by the name of Carl Silver{RIP}manufactured this tripod to be used in various combos. So I attached two .30 cal cans together and rigged this upright mount for the 23e. I had an "extra" 23e bipod, removed the legs and attached the "yoke" to the center of the gun and to a mount I fabricated, and here ya go... happy shootin'

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Lovely. And a sear for $375. Sometimes I think I'm just not old enough.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Wow, what an exciting day! Mike creates works of art...for those that have not seen one or shot one, they are really magnificent to behold up close. Thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Ahhh... so you have one of Carl's tripods too, eh? I'd have to ask Dink, but I wondered who has Carl's Dual mount from the "Yuppie Assault Vehicle"?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Yean, just goes to show that all things are relative......the sooner you're in, you're in, regardless of the current value of money.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Yean, just goes to show that all things are relative......the sooner you're in, you're in, regardless of the current value of money.

BTW congrats on your new toy, she's Beautiful!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Nice!!!! I'm looking at buying a MM23ek. I have two questions....How long was the wait? Did you have to trim your trigger box at all? I remember reading on here that someone had to do that.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Nice!!!! I'm looking at buying a MM23ek. I have two questions....How long was the wait? Did you have to trim your trigger box at all? I remember reading on here that someone had to do that.
Talk to Mike on the lead time, you might be lucky and catch one the sisters to mine. I had the front ejector slot milled out to fit the 21e/23e ejector, which Mike and the guys will do for a very reasonable price along with any other adjustments, if any. If you were in SW PA we would have to find a range half way across Ohio to shoot at ;-). Until you get your own, here is a repeat of an old photo for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts