HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has a side by side comparison been done between these two manufacturers? From other posts it look like both companies have e and k models now. I have not seen a detailed comparison on the two. I am just looking to further educate myself. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
No side by side comparisons have been done yet that I'm aware of. Feel free to be the first - I would love to read it!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not own either so i can't do a side by side comparison. I am considering buying one in the future so I am just trying to learn more about them in order to possibly buy one in the future. I hope someone does a comparison at some point.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If anyone has a BPP23e, I would be more than willing to bring my MM23e/21e and my 23eK for a comparison.

If you have a BPP23e, post here and we can try to set up a meeting.

Mine have over 50,000 rounds through them in 5.56 and 7.62, so I hope we can find a similarly used BPP one for the comparison.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
The MM guns have a long and proven track record.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I was considering both back in February, but ended up with the MM23e due to availability and just down right stellar conversation with Mike. He was willing to make it california compliant and customize it to my exact likings.
That and all the positive reports from owners made me trust spending all that money on a MM23e. No regrets at all here.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Still haven't seen a BPP23 in an actual owner's hands... lots of MM-23s out there, though...

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought a MM23E and a MM13K from Mike, all i could say is exceptional work and excellent customer service every time i had a question. I would buy a gun from Mike any day of the week.

Pedro Capote

·
Grand Chazzar
3,353 Posts
I've had the pleasure of shooting both .
Both are rad bad .
I don't own either ......yet
Both had normal failures, common with all roller locked firearms I've had the pleasure of shooting .
If i had the $$$$$$$$ I'd have at least one of each .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts