HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the deal, MMC received my slide and called to tell me my MMC adjustable sights are just regular white dot sights, NOT night sights that have expired. I learn everything by trial and error:90: Anyway, still good news, they are going to modify them and put in tritium. This will cost $55 to do the front and back and $12 shipping. This is still a great deal being as the base price for these new would be about $166 . They do warranty the tritium for 15 years and will replace them for $12 . Very nice folks. I had them do the front and rear in green, I hope that was a good choice. I will post when I get them back, they said about a week.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. I'll probably have to send my slide to them to replace the tritium tubes on my fxed MMCs. Thanks for posting and keep us updated!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I've said it once and I'll say it again. MMC has some of the best customer service I have experienced.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I've said it once and I'll say it again. MMC has some of the best customer service I have experienced.
Gotta agree with Big Bore they are great to deal with.
Thats good to know as I was planning on sending them my P7 slide for new sites.
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have also had them do my m-13 ..They really are great to work with....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Address

I have them on my USPC for 9 years. Replaced the the glow for $12. Originally, orange rear and green front. I requested yellow rear and green front. With my eye presbyopia (old eyes), I would now prefer the reverse. The orange is too dark unless your 30.

Recheck the shipping address! my slide was lost for 2 weeks becuase of thier move and the website address is wrong. Sweated for 3 days chasing UPS re-re-routing. CALL THEM and confirm the address. Do love the sight and will replace on my P2000SK .40

High quality

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have them on my USPC for 9 years. Replaced the the glow for $12. Originally, orange rear and green front. I requested yellow rear and green front. With my eye presbyopia (old eyes), I would now prefer the reverse. The orange is too dark unless your 30.

Recheck the shipping address! my slide was lost for 2 weeks becuase of thier move and the website address is wrong. Sweated for 3 days chasing UPS re-re-routing. CALL THEM and confirm the address. Do love the sight and will replace on my P2000SK .40

High quality
I know exactly what you are talking about, I made the mistake of sending my slide by the postal service. I even sent it certified, for 5 days they said it was not in the system. I was freaked out :eek: Man was I glad when MMC called (maybe not as happy as my wife) The new MMC sight www.mmcsight.com has the correct address listed, also a great check out system. If you are sending something in for warranty work you would add "warranty department" to the address.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
1+! MMC really is about the best night sight out there! Been using them for a long time

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its back! I can not say enough good about MMC customer service. I really do not know how they performed drilling out my old sights and replacing them with the green dot tritium. No marks or scratches, perfect job! Very happy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Before and after pics would be nice. Did you have the sights put on a compact or full size?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My MMC adjustable sights (non tritium) came on my 45compact when I bought it. I sent it in and MMC drilled out the white dots and replaced them with tritium green dots for under half the price of new night sights. When I bought the gun I was also given the sights that came on the gun from HK, they were smaller white dot sights, not adjustable. I do not have any pictures from before the modification but I will take some pictures tonight and see if I can figure out how to post them before the end of the week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts