HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RTG Parts was started in 1999 by Robert Johnson, and is family owned and operated. Since our inception, RTG Parts continues to build its reputation for quality products at exceptional prices.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where are you located? Do you have a retail storefront where we can come and browse?
RTG Parts is based in Peoria, AZ. At this time, we operate as an internet/mail order business only. Our primary goal is to provide quality parts and great customer service at the lowest possible prices. Without the added cost of additional staff, monthly rent for a retail facility or other associated retail costs, we are able to greatly reduce our margins on every part we sell. Ultimately this means lower prices for you!

Can I place an order online and pick it up at your warehouse?
Sorry, our warehouses are not set up for customer pick up.

Do you offer military or police discounts?
No, RTG Parts offers high quality products at Everyman prices, and cannot offer any further discounts.

Do you offer volume discounts?
Yes, RTG Parts is well equipped to do volume work. The level of discount depends on the specific part and the required volume (ex. 50, 100, 1000). If you are interested in a specific volume discount please email [email protected] your requirements.

Do you have a printed catalog?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a printed catalog. You can view our entire collection online.

Are your products in stock?
Yes, all of our products are in stock, unless listed as "out of stock" on the individual product page. You will only be able to add in-stock items to the shopping cart. We do not accept backorders for items that are out of stock -- you must wait until the product is back in stock before placing your order. In rare cases, however, we may take your order and then discover that the product is not available for immediate shipping. If some unforeseen occurrence delays your order, you will be contacted by us letting you know when to expect your product, and we will work to fill your order as quickly as possible.

I placed my order but did not receive a confirmation email. Did the order go through?
Did you include your email address with your order at checkout? Occasionally spam filters may block emails from unrecognized email addresses. To avoid this you can add [email protected] to your address book.

How long will it take to process my order?
Our office and shipping department are open Monday thru Friday. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed and shipped beginning the next business day. It generally takes (1) to (3) business days (Mon-Fri) to process your shipment. Certain items (which require special preparation for shipment, or customization) may require a longer processing time. Order processing times may also be delayed due to circumstances such as credit authorization, insufficient or inaccurate information provided when placing the order or incomplete payment.

How will I know when my order has shipped?
If you provided your email address at checkout, you will receive a tracking confirmation number for your order.

How long before I receive my order?
Our shipping model is easy to understand! Processing time (pulling and packing your order); plus shipping time equals delivery time. Each order is processed within (1) to (3) business days.

We will be adding to this FAQ as time allows

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Ordered from you before and will continue to do so

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Good experience all around. Parts in good condition, and as described, customer service was outstanding , and shipping turn around was quick...
"Ordered from you before and will continue to do so"-Blitzkrieg

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
+ 1, great group to buy parts from.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Robert; Any chance of you bringing in some more Match weights? I saw a thread on here where a guy was considering paying $500 for a match weight! If there is that kind of money to be made in them it might be worth your time to bring in some more. All you need is another TR movie and you could set the price to the moon and would sell out in no time, again. :wink:

·
Friend, not foe...unless!
793 Posts
Couple drum mags just arrived...smooth transaction. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts