1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
747 Posts
I know there is gonna be the anti color back lash replies, but I for one hope so. I'm not fond of gray (maybe if they change the gray to a non blue shaded variety), but I'm fond of all the other offerings so far. I personally subscribe to the customer is always right and demand dictates supply theory. Clearly the demand will always be there. That is what baffles me about HK, if the demand is there and it makes financial sense to do so, supply the customer with what he/she desires. I'm sorry to those who have obtained the limited run status pistols, such as the colored USP, but open the flood gates and produce them. Flood the market and lets get back to reality. I myself would like to continue OD Green, Battlefield Green, Ranger Green etc. Bring on the Green.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I hope not, Just kidding...I just bought a grey VP9 and a FDE VP40 this week to complete my collection of all colored frame pistols HK has made since the 90's.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I hope not, Just kidding...I just bought a grey VP9 and a FDE VP40 this week to complete my collection of all colored frame pistols HK has made since the 90's.
I hate you :)

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate you :)
I do too. While @frogman342 was buying complete sets of colored USPs in the 90s, I was using my deployment money on women and more women... Hey Frogman, did you see my post in the other thread where I said I hoped they bring back the colored USPs to totally de-value your collection? You know it's going to happen, even if just a few limited production releases. Might as well sell your gray USPc to me now dude! @sabre675 I'm with you on the Ranger Green USP - one of my most favorite colors. Would love to see a USP in it. For that matter, I'd really like to see the P30 line in some color.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I wouldn't mind losing a little value if they would make some more. Especially in some different colors. A Ranger green would be sweet. God willing I will probably hold onto all my HK's and pass them down to my nephew. Glad he doesn't know what I have right now :).

I do too. While @frogman342 was buying complete sets of colored USPs in the 90s, I was using my deployment money on women and more women... Hey Frogman, did you see my post in the other thread where I said I hoped they bring back the colored USPs to totally de-value your collection? You know it's going to happen, even if just a few limited production releases. Might as well sell your gray USPc to me now dude! @sabre675 I'm with you on the Ranger Green USP - one of my most favorite colors. Would love to see a USP in it. For that matter, I'd really like to see the P30 line in some color.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ditto on Ranger Green fellas. My load-out for work is all Ranger Green and my favorite color of the Military Greens

·
Registered
327 Posts
Frogman, if you ever need to adopt an adult child, I know a guy LOL! My collection pales in comparison to yours but I'm working on it. I just gotta find the grail MK23 in tan.

I would love to see another run of green framed pistols by HK as well as other colors. I'm really diggin the bazooka green by Noveske and am currently working on an Infidel build that will be Cerakoted in Bazooka.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I'm really diggin the bazooka green by Noveske and am currently working on an Infidel build that will be Cerakoted in Bazooka.
Agreed, I've got a bunch of Bazooka Green Infidel Pictures saved on my desktop. Very cool rifle. Thought about building one myself. You can find them out in the wild for sale, but my word....$$$

·
Registered
327 Posts
Agreed, I've got a bunch of Bazooka Green Infidel Pictures saved on my desktop. Very cool rifle. Thought about building one myself. You can find them out in the wild for sale, but my word....$$$
I have a few pics too as a motivational tool to finish the build lol. I've had a gen 2 chainsaw lower and gen 1 upper that has just sat in the safe for several years. When I first saw the Bazooka Infidel, that was all it took. I'm just waiting on the KX5 flash can and nitride BCG to come back in stock at DSG to finish the thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts