HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Member of the Mexican Army's High Command Special Force top counter-terrorism unit with an MP5.

·
Registered
121 Posts
possibly stupid question whats the differance between the AFI & federal police

·
Registered
38 Posts
Last time I was there a soldier standing on a street corner wielding 2 FA Uzi's tried to sell me one for "only $300 US dollars man!"

What could I do but ask him if he accepted COD?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last time I was there a soldier standing on a street corner wielding 2 FA Uzi's tried to sell me one for "only $300 US dollars man!"

What could I do but ask him if he accepted COD?
The Army in general don't have Uzis in their arsenal, nor the Navy. Nor the Federal Police. Local cops do have them in use.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Chef, can you take care of this troll?

Troll? I have been stationed down here at NAS North Island for the last five years. Did you you know that there are numerous counts of robbing and sexual assault on my fellow Sailors and Marines by the local "law enforcement" down in Mexico on a regular basis. To the point that we have shore patrol comb the jails of mexico daily to find out if we have any US citizens down there. I am in no way a "troll" (I honestly have nothing to gain) and I feel that your comment was not only completely uncalled for but insane. Everything I said in my short comment was based on fact. Ask anyone near a border town and they will say the same thing= Make sure you have hidden cash for the corrupt mexican cops, sad but true. I have stated the facts on my side, I eagerly await yours. I am in no way a troll!

Just did a search on omegamx's posts. All of them have to do with mexico. To me this seems to have some sort of racial/political agenda. But back to corruption. How about those firing pins in those mexican G36 clones. They have a special imprint because their army likes to gun down their own citizens. Hmmmm, book me a vacation there-no thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
was ment to be a serious question

I understand the AFI are basiclly the mexican FBI however I'd have thought 2 differant agencies with the same national remit would be reduntent

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, The AFI is the agency that takes care of Federal Crimes. But now its going to be unified with the new Federal Police ( National Police )

1 - 20 of 67 Posts