HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[ QUOTE ]
MADRID, SPAIN: Legionaries parade in front of the Royal family during the national day parade 12 October 2004, in Madrid. AFP PHOTO/JAVIER SORIANO

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Caption:
MADRID, SPAIN: A soldier of the legion parades with a mascot, a goat, during the national day parade 12 October 2004, in Madrid. AFP PHOTO/JAVIER SORIANO

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Spanish Legion soldiers parade through central Madrid during Spain´s National Day October 12, 2004. Some 3500 personnel took part in the military parade, which is celebrated on Columbus Day marking the discovery of America.REUTERS/Susana Vera

[/ QUOTE ]

G

·
0 Posts
Thanks Chef, or is that Mr. Chef now..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif?

·
Registered
86 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Chef, or is that Mr. Chef now..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in.

ANYONE can post now, you dont have to be registered?

·
Registered
38 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice tattoo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fenris (loving his BMW 530D)

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks LostOne, and Chef will still do just fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice tattoo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool, I didn't notice that one.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Great pictures Chef.

Thanks.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're welcome Ed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Chef......great pics.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Chef,
I wonder how they define that sheep, is it their mascot or something? Predator vs. Prey, Wolf vs. Sheep ???????
dunno!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i would have got the HK ink done before the BMW ink, not to dis BMW, they make an awesome product. thats interesting ink for a spaniard

·
Registered
11 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Chef,
I wonder how they define that sheep, is it their mascot or something? Predator vs. Prey, Wolf vs. Sheep ???????
dunno!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not an expert... but I think Spain has a pretty big wool trade. When I lived in Wyoming there is a town called Buffalo, it has the largest Basque population outside of Spain and almost all of them were sheep herders. So it's probably the only thing they had lying around or they admire the sheep because it's their livelihood.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're welcome guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

·
Registered
201 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Aqua Green. Mmmmmm!

[/ QUOTE ]

And unbottoned shirts...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

- Huki

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found two bigger ones:

G

·
0 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in.

ANYONE can post now, you dont have to be registered?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is only in Chef's Corner.
I have been trying to get a user name for a couple of weeks but have never received the confirmation email to be able to log in. Tried 2 different email addresses. I am a new HK owner and have many questions. BTW, I am not the one that asked about Mr. Chef, that was another annonymous user. Will make it kind of hard to keep a conversation going if you don't know who you are replying to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

H

·
0 Posts
I wonder if any of the Spanish troops ever said, "Hey, I've seen this before in a CETME gun!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I guess these pictures are examples of the guns looking better than the uniforms next to them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 20 of 217 Posts