HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another update from the PR rep at HK in Virginia. A MP5 shirt and an HK range Bag! Description on the site states the range bag is made by Eagle Industries for HK. Enjoy!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stick to the U.S. side. I know the European side has more goodies, but the exchange rate will murder you. :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
thanks for the heads up, i just ordered a range bag.
Let us know how you like it once it comes in. I am in the market for a new range bag and would like to know what you think about it.
Thanks

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might order the range bag. My messenger bag won't cut it after I pick up a couple of HK USP's, hehehe. :D

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
I can already feel the money leaving my wallet!

·
Registered
648 Posts
If you guys are looking for a range bag and don't care if it has the HK logo on it, a friend of mine picked up one of these from MidwayUSA and its pretty nice. I'm about to order one myself. You can't really go wrong for $40.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you guys are looking for a range bag and don't care if it has the HK logo on it, a friend of mine picked up one of these from MidwayUSA and its pretty nice. I'm about to order one myself. You can't really go wrong for $40.
Nice Javic. Thanks for the heads up. I really need a true range bag. I'll compare features and pick one but the Midway one is priced right!

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
I have an order in for the new t-shirt, range bag, and lic plate frames....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice Javic. Thanks for the heads up. I really need a true range bag. I'll compare features and pick one but the Midway one is priced right!
Iron, my MidwayUSA Range Bag just got delivered this morning. It is a very nice bag, and you definitely get your money's worth for $40, there is no doubt about that. It is right on par with the same features as some of the higher end bags that sell for $80-$100+.

It has a total of 5 large external pockets, one of which runs the length of the bag and has 8 mag sleeves. The large main compartment has a pull-out case, with 2 adjustable velcro dividers and has 6 more mag sleeves, as well as a drawstring brass bag. It's also got a water bottle pocket on the outside. Overall the quality of this bag seems very good. Its durable nylon, all bag pieces & panels are padded (shoulder strap as well) and it also comes with 2 removable pistol rugs.

If anyone is interested I can try to snap some better pics of it than what is on the MidwayUSA website. One thing to note, this bag is currently on sale, and that sale ends on Oct 31st. Then the price goes up from $39.99 to $59.99. I would honestly gladly pay $60 for this bag, but if you can snag one for $40, thats even better.

I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone in the market for a good solid bag for an unbeatable price.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Javic,

Thanks for the info. I ordered the Midway bag last night. I was a little hesitant as I didn't want an overly large and bulky bag. But I figured for the price, it was a good excuse to get it and I don't plan on filling it up all the way as I don't relish the idea of lugging a brick around on the NYC subways, LOL :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've just ordered a calender and 416 artwork from the Euro store, but dammit I want a range bag!!!! GRR!

Will have to "massage" the system methinks!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts