HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Where will these new P7s at HK-USA Customer Service be sold?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
We see this from time to time. A thread from years ago gets resurrected and creates a crap-storm and then bozos like me keep chiming and it keeps the thread alive, stirring the pot even more.
Nothing to see here, just move along.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Big Bore doesn't speak often but when he does I listen to every word! Thanks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
We see this from time to time. A thread from years ago gets resurrected and creates a crap-storm and then bozos like me keep chiming and it keeps the thread alive, stirring the pot even more.
Nothing to see here, just move along.
So I was fortunate enough to get a P7 M13 a few days ago even though I paid a premium on it. But the trigger is fantastic. I shot probably 300 rounds through it on the range and felt very good about it. I just need to know how to control that darn trigger. I bought it as USED but it is almost 99% new. I will clean it up and put it away.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's amazing how accessible P7's are. I saw a P7M8 NIB for sale just yesterday and you can usually find some variant of a P7 on most of the major forum classifieds almost every day. The unique engineering and operating characteristics of the weapon seem to determine the market value rather than supply and demand. Of course, there is a general perception that P7's are in short supply because they are 'discontinued', but there seems to be a good supply of them - both used and NIB - in the market place. I'll be listing a P7 in the classifieds of this forum within the next couple of days. I have a P7M8 that I shoot fairly often and a P7 that I've never shot. Why own a gun that you never shoot? I'll sell it to some other user that will give it the attention it deserves :)
Cheers

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just supposta by

When i need a p9 {45) ill hold uo ahand and touch a 45 compact ? :901::901::901:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts