HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Scheels in WI is out of stock on SP5s but the one in Reno-Sparks (https://www.scheels.com/store?StoreID=074 ) has 11 in stock after I just bought #12. They are charging $2,799 + $35 shipping and no tax for out of state. I would call Boyd at (775)-331-2700 and place an order. He's extremely helpful.

I wanted to thank @HKPRO - Vielen dank mein freund - for pointing out Scheels still had stock. While they were already sold out, they were able to look at inventory of other stores. They said most of their stores currently have these in inventory and pointed me to the 12 sitting in Reno.
They have two more @omega21. What are you waiting for?

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I see now why my Scheels sold out as quick as they did, didn't realize people had been posting on hear and skooping them up :) The one in The Colony had some for $2499 last weekend. Before I could make up my mind what I wanted to sell and come up with the funds, "poof" they were gone.

It worked out though...my son works at Cabelas in Allen Tx and they had a couple for $2599 so I got one there today, the other was already gone.

Earl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts