HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the chance to get a MP 5 K semi auto clone from MKE(turkey).
Should I install a buttstock or not? What about a aimpoint micro h1?
Thank you for your advice.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have a Micro T-1 on mine and I love it. I will be SBRing it and installing a K grip and folding stock on it shortly after I complete my move to GA Next week. The gun is a CA89K. with a B&T mount and HK MP5K lower clipped and pinned housing. Its really accurate with the Aimpoint and I cant wait to get the stock on it.................

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
The first question is, is your gun registered as a SBR?
If not, you get yourself into trouble putting the stock on!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey! I live in GA and we welcome you! what part of town in GA?
I am moving to Valdosta GA. Lookin forward to it. Great gun laws in GA.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
I have a Micro T-1 on mine and I love it. I will be SBRing it and installing a K grip and folding stock on it shortly after I complete my move to GA Next week. The gun is a CA89K. with a B&T mount and HK MP5K lower clipped and pinned housing. Its really accurate with the Aimpoint and I cant wait to get the stock on it.................

Hey, that looks really nice. Too bad those little suckers are so expensive. After I get my sear (Feb-Mar of next year... maybe) I might want to add one of those to my CA89k.

·
Registered
81 Posts
anyone ever mount a Docter sight on an MP5? i know they are meant for handguns, but it seems like theyd be great on a small subgun.
You would have to get a spacer for it because it would sit so low on the rail. The iron sights would get in the way of the Doctor.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I never heard of MKE out of Turkey but they sure look to be nice guns.
http://www.mkek.gov.tr/foUrunDetaylari.aspx?iKodUrun=89&iKodUrunKategorisi=122

Read the last paragraph......
http://www.remtek.com/arms/hk/mil/mp5/choice/coang.htm

QUOTE:
Other countries have manufactured the MP5 under license from Heckler & Koch for domestic use only. These include POF of Pakistan, MKE of Turkey and Saudi Arabia. Greece is apparently licensed for the MP5 but has never produced anything but lavish advertising brochures. Mexico will soon commence licensed series production of the MP5. Portugal, which manufactures the G3 rifle under license, has never applied for a license to produce the MP5. Licensees purchase a specific technical data package from H&K and thus their products do not reflect the modifications and improvements made over time at Oberndorf-Neckar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts