HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to Adam at HKPARTS.NET I have one of the nicest MP5/40 kits I have ever seen. I just got a stripped factory HK94 Receiver to graft to the missing receiver. What I will end up with is an ALL HK MP5/40 to drop my sear into.

Thank you Adam (kit and mags), thank you RTDS (conversion) and thank you Longbbow (receiver).

This wil be the crown jewel in my collection.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Bob, that thing will be KING when its done! Cant wait to see it in action! :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Bob, that thing will be KING when its done! Cant wait to see it in action! :D
+1!
I am hoping for a regional shoot so I can come over and try out all your toys :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to plan a spring shoot up in Clarkes Summit, PA if anyone is interested. I should have each and every project done by then and ready for an all out firefest.

This is going to be one awesome gun. I am more excited about this that the 417's release to the public

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I am going to plan a spring shoot up in Clarkes Summit, PA if anyone is interested. I should have each and every project done by then and ready for an all out firefest.

This is going to be one awesome gun. I am more excited about this that the 417's release to the public
I would be very interested in coming up. I'll be looking forward to some more details in the next couple months.
Thanks Bob!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts