HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if the silver (rifle) extractor spring work with a 40 bolt head? also what function does that mid-bend function on a OEM HK extractor spring?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,211 Posts
Does anyone know if the silver (rifle) extractor spring work with a 40 bolt head? also what function does that mid-bend function on a OEM HK extractor spring?
I believe that I have already explained to you that the sliver, rifle caliber spring will work, if you are not able to source the updated model with the bend in it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You must have explained this to someone else....first time I posted this question on a thread.good to know...just concerned about the lack of the bend

I believe that I have already explained to you that the sliver, rifle caliber spring will work, if you are not able to source the updated model with the bend in it.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
What is the extractor spring specified for MP5 “F” guns? Standard 9mm copper or is it the 10mm-40 spring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
466 Posts
HK showed the same extractor spring for weapons delivered prior to 11/95...a long time ago now!!! Same spring for the MP5 9mm, MP5/10 and MP5/40 (part # 206645) Which is still the current copper color 9mm part number.
The changed to the "bent" spring for weapons delivered after 11/95 that new part number is 214893. They list that for the MP5/10 and the MP5/40 AND the MP5 "F" model.
FWIW

PS: I only had 3 left...my inventory showed 6. All are spoken for.
Thanks guys: Phil

·
Registered
332 Posts
So is the MP5/40/10 spring made of the same material as the silver rifle spring?
And should one attempt to replicate the bend?
And if part number 214893 is also for the MP5F, does this mean that spring is still in production?

And finally, is there an advantage to using the silver rifle spring in a standard MP5? Perhaps with +P ammunition?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts