HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where on earth would you find .40 HK mags if hkparts is sold out and none on GB ? I know they are rare , but if i cant find any then my .40 build dreams might come to a halt . i suppose i could post a WTB add . i really want a .40 so
im thinking about collecting mags first . is that like counting your chickens ?? i figure if i dont do the build then i could just be the seller of some mags if i ever find them . im not gonna build a /40 without at least 2 hk mags . a dozen sounds like a better number but holy crap thats some cash ...IF i find them !
any suggestions ?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I just did a little google-fu and came up short. I would say best bet would be to get on the notify list on HKparts. Maybe there are some out there, but my search didn't turn anything up.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Patience will pay off eventually. GB usually has a couple for sell at any one time. Been waiting for them to *hack* get cheaper but I'd pretty much jump on whatever you can find...Or you can wait until HKparts gets them in stock. G/L

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,123 Posts
Nothing worthwhile is easy. And while they are hard to find, they are not impossible. I regularly see them at shows...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i half expected more " dont do it ,build a 9mm" comments but you guys are obviously sick with your HK desires .
i will keep up the search . im on the notify list as of last week. guess i just missed out cause i know they had some a few months ago when i started this parts search.
i actually haven't even thought of gun shows , i haven't had a reason to go to to one for a while . but now i do . my wife will thank you

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well speak of the devil , i get an email from hkparts while i was in the gym saying they have some .40 mags in stock !! but it only took an hour to sell out !!
you guys dont mess around !
lesson learned . drop what im doing .buy HK parts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm in there with you. 3 mags just isn't enough right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.