HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this year I couldn't hardly find them but eventually found a few at a great price $60 and below . Thanks chopstix : )
But recently a few have mentioned the "value" of these and BAM ! They're all over GB for well over 100 . Now I see up to 150 ...
Not trying to bust any seller balls , I'm a capitalist and all . but I'm wondering if this is a common occurrence in the hk parts world ??
I smell a hoarder ..lol
DJF , your gonna make a killing with American mags that work ! And i can't wait !

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Yes, we are very excited too. We feel we nailed this one on the head! The reason you do not see anyone stepping up to the plate & doing these magazines (along with the 9mm mp5 mags also) is cost. They are very costly to produce & they yield very little profit. So you have to do it for the love of the sport per se'. These should come to fruition in the next several months.
Dj

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
DECOSICK

Maybe you should open your eyes to the discussions our politicians are having on a new hi-cap mag ban after the recent spat of shootings making the national news, not to mention Mr O's possible re-election and anti-gun policies and you can see that demand is and will continue outstrip supply and that always drives the cost of any product. Being polymer mags these always had a limited lifespan compared to full on metal mags so NIW mags are hard to come by.

My advice to you, if you don't like the prices being asked you don't have to pay them its as simple as that. There are no hoarders or conspiracies at work here.

I hope DJF makes a good product and a good profit too :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts