HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won a auction on a MP5/40 Clone, was wondering where I could locate or whos in the know of where to find these mags?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Less than 5 mins of search time.

Say thank you.
Well I already knew of those and the obvious big places, GB, HKParts, Gatewood,etc
Let me be more clear, I'm looking for someone who has these mags or pointers to people looking to sell them.
So, yeah thanks, even though I already knew of these sources.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
You’re not going to find a source that is inexpensive. HK made them and DJ Getz had some made. All of DJ’s mags were sold 5or 6 years ago. HK is the only one left.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Well I already knew of those and the obvious big places, GB, HKParts, Gatewood,etc
Let me be more clear, I'm looking for someone who has these mags or pointers to people looking to sell them.
So, yeah thanks, even though I already knew of these sources.
A bit of advice, just get factory mags and don't bother with DJ Getz, HK Parts, SW/Coharie 40 clone mags no matter what anybody says. BTW they are more plentiful now than they have been in a while, so get them while the getting is good. I have over 30 niw ones and about 6 that I use as shooters. BTW I'm NOT looking to sell any, but I will be buying more as my 40 and soon to be 10mm collection seems to be expanding.

Reactions: GregAB and Anopstyx

·
Vendor
371 Posts
There’s currently about 100+ listed for sale on GB. I just bought 2 used factory mags and a coupler for less than $100.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
If you're not in a hurry I would backorder them from Brownells. I ordered a bunch at various times last year for around $38 a piece. Their sales almost always apply to them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts