HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm impatiently waiting for my stamp, so I can collect my Raptor II from the dealer's safe.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Nice but what's up with riding the cocking handle? No HK slap? It can handle it. Trust me! Nice video though.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice but what's up with riding the cocking handle? No HK slap? It can handle it. Trust me! Nice video though.
I just had a root canal and my face was still pretty sore, and I didn't want to take a chance on hitting my face with the stock.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I just had a root canal and my face was still pretty sore, and I didn't want to take a chance on hitting my face with the stock.
Ah ha. That sucks. Was just wondering about that. Very quiet. I like!

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
Really doesn't matter with a 9mm. There's no spring in the carrier like the rifle cal guns.

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
And whatever the doc gave ya for the root canal, just add a 500mg Tylenol to it and you won't care.

Now post a pic of the gun with that camera... I'd like to do something like that with the 51. Mebbe the vid would go bacterial...

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Really doesn't matter with a 9mm. There's no spring in the carrier like the rifle cal guns.
Um excuse me. Yes it does. It definitely looks the bullocks!!

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
Um excuse me. Yes it does. It definitely looks the bullocks!!
Meh... I can ride the carrier down in slow motion. It still locks up and fires without issues... although that might have something to do with over 200K of ammo put through the gun.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I bet all your guns are looser than Tibetan ho's aren't they shattered?

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
I bet all your guns are looser than Tibetan ho's aren't they shattered?
Dunno... never been to Tibet, and the Cleveland ho's don't admit their point of origin.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It sorta fun and I get tired of the 10 second videos on YouTube.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts