·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
James,

Nice video. Thanks for putting that together. I used tracers to see the drop on a steel gong at 200 yards....it's like lobbing a basketball when you watch the tracer. They were 115gr...but fun.

What gr were you shooting?

Thanks again.

·
Priest of the P7
5,031 Posts
Doesn't this video really make you want to take a class with James? Wouldn't it be great if one was offered near you? Well, if you're one of the tens of millions of people living on Colorado's front range and you love HKs you are in luck! He's teaching a class in May (if enough people sign up) so sign up today!
Training Schedule

·
Registered
642 Posts
This is just the type of thing I love to see. Experience and a good explination so that a layman, such as myself, can learn, interpret the information and go try it. We may not end up being spot in, but at leastwe will avoid a lot of the frustrations that come with 'just not knowing'.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is just the type of thing I love to see. Experience and a good explination so that a layman, such as myself, can learn, interpret the information and go try it. We may not end up being spot in, but at leastwe will avoid a lot of the frustrations that come with 'just not knowing'.
Thanks. Glad to see the "quick tip" videos continue to be helpful. Our hope is that it will motivate guys to get out there and train. Lots of fun and knowledge sharing to be had, besides the gains in performance and proficiency.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Single most informative piece of information I've seen yet on mp5 9mm capabilities.
Thanks for posting that video and some damn fine shooting also!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video with the community here. I have got to save up my money to take your class.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
That was cool.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Very excellent video. Short, sweet and to the point with ample explanation to get that point across. Great job James

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Great video. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Excellent video James. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and experience with us.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
My pleasure, guys. Glad it proved helpful.
James;

Ok, since no one else will....I'll ask....from the video, I couldn't tell. What optic were you using, and what type of mount? {Was the mount from an SP5K????}

Part 2 question.....did it help, or hinder on those types of shots {i.e., over 100 yds}

I only ask, because I've never used an optic on my MP5. Of course I don't normally shoot it over 75 yds either, unless it's for shiggles. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts