HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have used the M16 BETA mag in my 53 clone, after changing out the feed tower, and it works great. The only negative is that it make the rifle very heavy. I would imagine that would be true with the MP5 BETA as well.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
I have one and have used it in my SW5. No problems at all. In fact, it might even work better than any of the HK mags.

Still waiting to get a sear and test it "the right way".

Oh, and it's one of the clear back type. I really like having a fuel gauge for my mag. ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Both of those beta mags were mine. ;) And yep--I've never had a lick of trouble with either one.
I've also never had a problem with either of mine m16/hk33/mp5. I have a friend however, how has problems with his mp5 beta all the time, he can't quite get the bullets in the right direction...

·
Registered
10,283 Posts
Oh, and it's one of the clear back type. I really like having a fuel gauge for my mag. ;)
That'll change. Don't get used to your "new" fuel gage. Between the graphite lube and the rounds scraping by, it'll be very opaque in no time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.