HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a brake or a comp for the MP5 series that will attach to the 3 lug adaptor? I know there is the flashider but unless im worng doesnt that freely rotate when mounted? That isnt an issue with a flashider but would be with a brake. I also realise that a brake or comp isnt really needed but with one it would basically have zero recoil or muzzle rise. That is if a 9mm moves enough air to make it effective.

A suppressor is out of my price range as of now but i thought a brake or comp may be fun to try. I did notice on the host site that early versions of the mp5 did test with a slant cut comp but that faded way with i assume just more versatility with the 3 lug adaptor.

Can a barrel be threaded while still on the reciever? I know it would require atleast a 4 jaw chuck and some painstaking centering work but unless your changing the barrel it seems like allot of work to remove and replace it. Not to mention the labor price making it even more impractical for most of us.

Major

·
Registered
30 Posts
S&H Arms in Oklahoma makes one. Curtis Higgins in the name of the owner. Do a Google search and you should find a link to them.
Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts