HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
FWIW there is a picture of Made in Germany on the briefcase. Might be a good sign. Definitely curious to see what it goes for.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don’t you have to register a gun as an AOW if you have a firearm which fits it?

·
Priest of the P7
5,243 Posts
Curious: can the weapon fire in semi or burst by releasing and reactivating the trigger on the carry handle or does it only activate once for a full auto mag dump?

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Curious: can the weapon fire in semi or burst by releasing and reactivating the trigger on the carry handle or does it only activate once for a full auto mag dump?
I believe the trigger on the handle activates the trigger on the weapon. If the selector set to semi it fires once.
I will also add that unless the mechanism in the briefcase is modified it will not work with a ambi trigger group.
I believe the mechanism was designed to work with an SEF selector. The right side of the ambi selector
interferes with the firing mechanism unless it has been modified to accomdate the right side selector.

·
Registered
298 Posts
After looking at hks picture and the one listed, i'm going to say it's not 100% real. I'm going to pass on this one.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
After looking at hks picture and the one listed, i'm going to say it's not 100% real. I'm going to pass on this one.
The seller refused to provide any more pictures. Bidders beware.
You must be new. :ROFLMAO:

Ruben has been selling machineguns since before you were born.

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Ruben runs a totally professional outfit, end of story. If you have an issue with him, more likely than not the issue is on your side. I say this as a former customer of his.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 46 Posts