HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this has been posted already. I ran a search but couldn't find anything so here goes:

BMW said:
"The Firearm bracket in the rear centre armrest provides space for an MP5 and three magazines. The bracket is electromagnetically locked and is opened from the front seats using a secure switch. When released, the Firearm moves forward automatically, making it easier to reach."

I got a kick out of seeing that while searching for firearm storage in cars. More info here

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had the same type of idea for handgun storage in my truck, but that's a little bit more refined than what I put together. I'm sure it's engineered better too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alright, I'll give, who made it??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Check out the other pictures of BMW police cars. Below the pic of the MP5 there is a picture of police radio and cell phone.

The phone looks like Don Johnson's in Miami Vice.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've been eyeballing a X3 for some time now to replace the Expedition. I printed a screen shot of the console and URL and asked the BMW sales dept if this was a US available option.

After the "WTF" settled, and I explained who I was, what I want/need it for, they offerred to contact BMW Germany to inquire. This is about the coolest HK accessory I can imagine so far.

I don't know if I can just replace the seat, or what the installation is, but when I find out, I'll post it here.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
My Mercedes 230G came with a mount for an MP5-K under the front passenger seat. It's simple but ultimately cool..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here is the ideal option, the Kamei car case for the mp5 short, there is also a long version for the full lenght mp5

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts