HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I tend to look for the end of the internet and came across this stock on the B&T site.

The shoulder stock is lenght adjustable in four positions and also offers two apertures for attaching carrying straps plus four gromets for attaching carabines. When pressing the locking knob on the left side, the stock can be folded to the right side of the weapon.
An optional elevated cheek rest (BT-36371) is available.
Link and Pics: https://www.bt-ag.ch/shop/eng/schulterstutzen/bt-foldable-and-length-adjustable-stock-for-mp5-mp5sd

Reached out to a vendor and they said these are not importable, Apparently there's one available for the MP5K as well... such a bummer.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I can get them if you really want one. They are somewhat expensive and not very popular which is why B&T USA has not imported them.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Not sure yet hopefully Joe @Chopstix Kid is going to let us know maybe he can do a group buy for us?
I spent some time on the phone today with B&T USA regarding these. Please understand that these were purpose-built stocks and as such, have a feature set that may not meet everyone's expectations. B&T USA has reservations about bringing them in...

1) The change in LOP is only about 2.3"
2) It is heavy (1.3 lbs)
3) It has a smooth finish that accentuates the visible glass migration (marbleizing)
4) It is expensive ($430 MSRP)

They will bring them in for HKPro members but everyone needs to be VERY clear of these things and have their expectations set accordingly. They are going to get me pricing next week and we'll put together a group buy. 7-10 units hopefully.

Cheers!
Joe

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I spent some time on the phone today with B&T USA regarding these. Please understand that these were purpose-built stocks and as such, have a feature set that may not meet everyone's expectations. B&T USA has reservations about bringing them in...

2) It is heavy (1.3 lbs)
3) It has a smooth finish that accentuates the visible glass migration (marbleizing)

They will bring them in for HKPro members but everyone needs to be VERY clear of these things and have their expectations set accordingly. They are going to get me pricing next week and we'll put together a group buy. 7-10 units hopefully.

Cheers!
Joe
Awesome news! I'd probably get 3(2xMP5 1xMP5K) and that's depending on the final price. Could you also include the price for the cheek riser? Appreciate you fielding questions on this thread btw.

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

2) It is heavy (1.3 lbs)

Cheers!
Joe
Double tap

·
Registered
4 Posts

2) It is heavy (1.3 lbs)

Cheers!
Joe
Is the lop 2.3" less or more?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Is the lop 2.3" less or more?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That's the travel distance. Offeset from a fixed folding B&T stock I do not know.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
How many stocks do we need to agree on for this to be a viable group buy? I'm deployed until August of next year so I can wait... :D
I ordered 10 of each type.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts