HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to remove a Navy (polymer) lower and install a Metal lower on my HK94. I have the Metal lower, grip and screw and the selector for the metal lower. Can I simply remove the trigger pack from the navy (polymer) and install it in the metal lower? Or is there alot more to it? Does anyone have step by step instructions or even pics? Thanks guys D

·
2,832 Posts
it depends, is your Navy lower a true navy lower with picto(bullet) markings? if so......no you cant, the trigger packs are different

if you have a navy style lower(with no bullets but marked SEF or 0/1/25(or whatever) they pack will swap. Just remove selector, pull out pack and swap into metal lower

·
1,204 Posts
Like Landpimp says... it depends on your "Navy" lower.

You say "Navy (polymir)"

Many people use the term "Navy" incorrectly.

There are plastic non-ambidextreous lowers. You can put the trigger group from those lowers into a metal grip housing. The only diff is that the selector lever is longer on the plastic pacs because the plastic is thinker than the metal on the metal lowers.

There are plastic ambidextreous lowers, including a true "Navy" lower. The trigger groups from those lowers will not work in a metal grip housing.

The selector levers are very different between the ambi lowers and the non-ambi lowers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts