HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,
We are only a few months away from completing all of our new production parts on the 40s&w/10mm/357 sig platform. All new barrels with 3 lug threaded muzzles. New billet Bolt heads & carriers. New ejector levers etc. etc. We will be building these on my platform with all the latest/newest bells & whistles. Ambi lowers with the ESSL. Metal End caps. Latest generation mags. We are almost finished with the mags. Just a few final details then we will be ready for production/orders. Looking at 4 models to start. K pistol, Full size pistol, K-PDW rifle, 94fs rifle. Maybe a reverse stretch K pistol as well. As soon as we get alittle closer, we will be able to nail down exact models & pricing. This will only be a limited production run. So please email to get on the list. Get ready for more exciting items in the near future!
Dj
[email protected]

·
Registered
234 Posts
What differentiates these latest production magazines from earlier generations? A source of affordable MP5/40 mags would be most welcome.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
DJ. Tell me you're gonna offer a 10mm barrel????!!!! Please oh please oh please!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I looked soo hard for all my parts for a .40 and now your just Gonna offer them like candy !!! Ughhhh . Well put me in for mags and a full size 10mm
Jeez : )

·
Banned
125 Posts
The US mags fit too tight and the reason seems to be the outside diameter of the mag compared to the German mags. Its what i seen out of the 5 i had compared to the 3 German mags i had. They were hard to put in and take out plus the mag release wouldn't work. I was using a Coharie clone.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The difference between the older mags & latest generation is everything. All new material, perfectly to spec....etc. Yes these builds will be available in all the above mentioned calibers. 40s&w, 10mm & 357 sig.
Dj

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We do not have all final pricing back from all the vendors. As soon as I have final pricing in, I will pass it along. That is for both the mags & weapons.
Dj

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
decosick,
I would say in the next 45 days. We are waiting for the springs from Wolff Spring Co. Then we will have some final protos in hand. After running the daylights out of thoe protos...... then we will offer any/all proto mags that will be available. Before we go into full & final production. Hope that helps.....
Dj

·
Registered
242 Posts
decosick,
I would say in the next 45 days. We are waiting for the springs from Wolff Spring Co. Then we will have some final protos in hand. After running the daylights out of thoe protos...... then we will offer any/all proto mags that will be available. Before we go into full & final production. Hope that helps.....
Dj
I will gladly offer my services in testing the prototypes :)

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Y'know, DJ... if you're still in the testing stage come this fall, you could just drag a handful of test guns down to one of our shoots in Marietta, Ohio, lay'em out on a table and let the crowd use THEIR ammo (approved, of course) to test the guns right in front of you all day. Nothing like letting the wild bunch have at'em to see what they'll do in the real world (out of your carefully constructed test criteria). As you know, there's nothing like a customer to find out what will fail.

Besides, you get to shoot the breeze with all sorts, we bring a grill, etc and you also get some trigger time on some unique stuff as well. Phil brought a couple of MG-81Zs down the last time as well as an original MP-44 and STG-45, along with the usual Maxims. We had a bunch of unique Macs and other odd stuff to waste caps.

Think about it... the shoots are generally always on a Sunday and Southeastern Ohio ain't all THAT far from you.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update on mags: Just heard from Wolff Spring. Springs will be completed in 6-8 weeks. So......soon after that I will have samples in hand to run. Sean, thanks again for all your help with project.
Dj

1 - 15 of 15 Posts