HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever had, or is familiar with this K grip, w/ laser. The laser emmiter goes in the end of the cocking tube, and replaces the dust cap. It is charged by plugging a 9 volt battery into the bottom of the grip, in the plug, via a short wire with a 9 volt battery plug. This unit is not holding a charge, it works with the battery connected, but once it is taken away, it does not emit a laser. I hoped someone was familiar with this unit, and knew who could repair it. Any info from someone who has owned or seen one would be helpful. Thanks. Pics attatched.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
SK Industries Laser

This is an SK industries device and I don't believe Steve Kelly is still in the business. But I'm quite sure someone with a bit of "radio shack" ingenuity could figure out how to replace the rechargeable battery pack inside the grip. I've checked my triple beam today to see and am charging now. I can't determine the voltage of the battery either. I do believe it is quite a creative idea that is nicely self-contained. Though it can't match the intensity of my Surefire 7x series lasers, it is more than adequate for close-in needs. I've posted pix for your reference.

Unsolicited comment: If anyone has an extra surefire A17 adaptor like seen in the pix, I'd sure like to buy it for my V89- 40:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I am pretty sure that you are right about the SK industries. He did good work but had terrible customer service and I have read that he never returned peoples products, money and does not answer phone calls etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts