HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on the paperwork for my transfer to come in... and the suspense is killing me.

In the meantime, I want to get some mags for the gun. I would like to minimize problems by getting good mags.... I don't want to have the problems with this gun that I had with my 9mm AR15 and feeding.

What should I look for?

I heard stick mags have problems feeding hollow points... which may not be a huge deal for me, however as vain as it may be, the curved mags do look cooler :)

What to look for? What should I stay away from? What is a good deal for straight vs curved mags?

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just called Gordon about those $49 curved mags on his website. That is an old price which has yet to be updated. The original curved HK are about the same as stated above. He does have a good deal on Korean manufactured curved HK mags. I bought a few and they look very nice. I too do not yet have gun in hand so I cannot comment on how well they run. If there is someone near me East coast South FL who would like to give them a try I would be more than happy to let them try them out.

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
If you are patient you can pick up used curved ones, that are cosmetically blemished, that function flawlessly. These range between $40 -50.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can deal with blemished..... that is fine.

Just got back from "I am Legend" .....

... walking out of the theater, I looked at my fiance, and said "SEE!!!" :2:

She just shook her head at me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts