HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided I have enough of my own MP5s and decided to let two kits go.

They both basically the same and the second kit while pictured without a handguard does actually have one (It's just not in the pic because I didn't have it handy).

EACH KIT is $1,400.00 (that's what I have in them). One kit does have a broken roller retainer but those are only a couple bucks and are kind of a wear item like extractor springs anyhow.

The bores are good but the pics kinda stink because I really had a hard time getting a decent shot of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I edited the original post to say "EACH KIT" because ...........and I don't know how someone could possible think this............ but someone actually thought they were 700 bucks each LOL.

Crap, can a MOD delete this post. I just realized it was only posted 3 days ago and not four. I wasn't trying to bump it but realized I inadvertently did.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump with a deal. I offered a sweat deal to someone and they aren't interested so since I need to move these I will include a FREE Surefire lighted forend (including the surefire light etc) with the first kit to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.