HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,258 Posts
For all those interested, we will be offering two programs: Operator and Armorer Courses. These courses will be offered to both LE and civilian customers. Armorer courses will provide all weapons, tooling and manuals. Operator courses will provide all weapons, equipment and ammunition; if shooters want to run their own guns, they can instead, but the ability to just show up and shoot is pretty strong.
I expect to begin offering these courses this spring. If anyone wants an idea of what these courses will be like, just take a look through my vendor section where I have previous course information posts.

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just dropping in. Currently I have no updates on this class. Despite positive vibes in the beginning, Bud's doesn't seem too eager to host. Will update when I know something further.

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How about Knob Creek?
I have not reach out to them. There is a range outside Louisville/Lancaster called Sugar Creek Range. I tagged them in a Zenith post on IG. I’ll get ahold of them personally and see if that’s an option. They’ve hosted several courses with other well respected trainers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just dropping in. Currently I have no updates on this class. Despite positive vibes in the beginning, Bud's doesn't seem too eager to host. Will update when I know something further.
Well, that sucks. I'll keep watching this thread, my interest in taking this course isn't going to go away.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Late response, but my father (A_Player_To_Be_Named) and myself would be interested in an Armorer's class.
Couple years ago we took James' Operator class and it is an excellent class, definately worth the money.
I hope that this works out in Kentucky as we're also in Ohio. Maybe we could get Chuck to chauffeur...

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Late response, but my father (A_Player_To_Be_Named) and myself would be interested in an Armorer's class.
Couple years ago we took James' Operator class and it is an excellent class, definately worth the money.
I hope that this works out in Kentucky as we're also in Ohio. Maybe we could get Chuck to chauffeur...
Good deal, thanks for posting!

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,258 Posts
Any updates on another operator/armorer course?
I am no longer with Zenith Firearms. I may be offering MP5 training courses again through Teufelshund Tactical in the fall.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I am no longer with Zenith Firearms. I may be offering MP5 training courses again through Teufelshund Tactical in the fall.
Uhhmmmm….if you're no longer there, are you here, or where are you??? If I may inquire.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,258 Posts
Uhhmmmm….if you're no longer there, are you here, or where are you??? If I may inquire.
I am still here (at Teufelshund Tactical).

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,258 Posts
Man, I bet working for that guy is brutal.

On the plus side, all the tacos you can eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, Taco Tuesday is a job perk.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts