1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks! Even though I put an optic on my SP5, I got while the getting was good! So long, castle sight.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thank you got 1-this is the same one that goes on the SP5k too correct?
For the SP5K and the MP5K the correct factory sight is actually the Castle sight instead of the Drum sight because it’s use is a pistol. Now if you are using the SP5K-PDW or turning your SP5K into a SBR or going to have a brace installed the correct sight would be the Drum sight, as in the longer configuration the Drum sight would work the best. You can use either really, just depends on what you like and your style I guess.

·
Registered
170 Posts
For the SP5K and the MP5K the correct factory sight is actually the Castle sight instead of the Drum sight because it’s use is a pistol. Now if you are using the SP5K-PDW or turning your SP5K into a SBR or going to have a brace installed the correct sight would be the Drum sight, as in the longer configuration the Drum sight would work the best. You can use either really, just depends on what you like and your style I guess.
Thank you-I was pretty sure this was the case-thank you!!!

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Great to see these on the Webshop at reasonable prices, kudos to HK! We need more parts in there at prices not marked up into the stratosphere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 87 Posts