HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an SP5 and couldn’t love it more. Only problem is as a left handed shooter it’s kind of difficult to sling. Does anyone know where I could snag any long and short sling pins, either the QD or the eye loop ones? they seem to be out of stock everywhere.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I recently purchased an SP5 and couldn’t love it more. Only problem is as a left handed shooter it’s kind of difficult to sling. Does anyone know where I could snag any long and short sling pins, either the QD or the eye loop ones? they seem to be out of stock everywhere.
Thanks!
Yeah, I never thought I would see a time that the sling pins would become hard to get.
Get on the NOTIFY lists on the different vendor sites and watch the heads up section here ,maybe search eBay off and on too…

·
Registered
142 Posts
As a fellow leftie, fyi if you’re using a SB brace, you have to dremel the left side QD on the brace in order to fit a pin. This too:

If you’re SBR’d, there’s A3F stocks with the sling loop on the right side, US made A2 stocks also with the loop on the right side as well.

·
Er spricht schlechtes Deutsch...
3,361 Posts
Thanks!
Good on you for using that set up. Most people don’t even use slings. It’s even a better set up for right handers.

Slings are essential for use in my MP5 classes.

Accepting names for waiting list for my class in Dallas in April if you are interested in learning how to run your gun to its full potential!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts