HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a line on who has these in stock and at a reasonable price? The Shooting Sight Heckfire doesn’t come with an ejector lever because it’s caliber specific. I’m sure that I can take the parts off the factory SP5 and -PDW trigger packs if I have to, but would rather leave the packs complete.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,869 Posts
don't forget to remove the clip on the ejector pivot pin

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can buy a separate axle/spring and then just swap around the ejector itself. The ejector levers are really hard to find over the last little while, but if you have the other parts needed it's not too bad to trade one between two packs.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Anyone have a line on who has these in stock and at a reasonable price? The Shooting Sight Heckfire doesn’t come with an ejector lever because it’s caliber specific. I’m sure that I can take the parts off the factory SP5 and -PDW trigger packs if I have to, but would rather leave the packs complete.
Got a used one I will sell for $70 plus $8 for shipping. Its not the current version but the
one before. Will ship in USPO priority mail small box and provide tracking number .
Not sure if you would consider that a reasonable price or not.

·
Premium Member
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a used one I will sell for $70 plus $8 for shipping. Its not the current version but the
one before. Will ship in USPO priority mail small box and provide tracking number .
Not sure if you would consider that a reasonable price or not.
Thanks, but looking for new and the latest spec.

·
Registered
124 Posts
There were some a few weeks ago, but the flippers/resellers scooped them all up and relisted them on the marketplace

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I just got 2 from hkpartspro.com on sale. They were out of stock and 2 days later they had them again.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I’ve been checking his site everyday hoping they’ll get restocked. Joined the email list too. Patiently waiting for, like everything else in the HK world.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have one left new in the HK bag... $45 shipped.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just out of curiosity anyone have any intel on why the ejectors (latest style) seem to be hard to come up with lately? Hoarding? Flippers buying them up? HK just not bringing any into the US right now? I know they are technically a wear item but it just seems strange. They don't wear out THAT fast even in a sear gun. Why ejectors?

·
Premium Member
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe they aren’t a high production item, and HK has been using most all of the ones they make in the SP5 series of guns.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Maybe they aren’t a high production item, and HK has been using most all of the ones they make in the SP5 series of guns.
low production, issues w the supply chain, and when the products do pop up, the scalpers instantly buy them because they know that people on gunbroker (and this marketplace) are willing to pay for them. The ejectors are being bought at around $45 and flipped for a $100. So in a way, this is the hk owners self doing lol

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Midway BO is always a good way to pair fair prices for HK items.

Put in a BO and wait a bit. They restock more frequently than advertised on many items.

YMMV.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts