HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SP5, of course, comes with the 0-1 pictogram on the lower receiver. I know that you can buy lowers with other pictogram markings.
Regardless, are there any HK Gunsmiths out there that have the ability to add the pictograms for Full Auto and/or 3 Shot Burst?

Reactions: HKBertch

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
For those that have done this do you guys typically send your SP5 housing (what I have) to get this done or a donor? If using a donor, which would be a good one? I would really like to get this done and didn’t think it was all that possible.

·
Registered
522 Posts
For those that have done this do you guys typically send your SP5 housing (what I have) to get this done or a donor? If using a donor, which would be a good one? I would really like to get this done and didn’t think it was all that possible.
I believe a blank housing is easiest for Brad to do the laser engravings on since preexisting picto markings maybe hard to line up. I'd hit him up with an email or phone call to have him explain the process.

·
Vendor
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2,513 Posts
thanks for the information – I finally got a RAL8000 A3 inbound from the fatherland - not going to give up on the housing but in the meantime I’m going with Brad.
SHOT 2022 - love at first sight
Film industry Videographer Soldier Military person Engineering

1 - 18 of 18 Posts