HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to carry a MP5 and MP5K for work and used the Evers shoulder rig. It was by far the best, extremely well made, very comfortable and super secure. Unfortunately they are no longer made and I needed them for some assignments in my business so I found a high end custom holster maker to make an exact copy, from an original Evers rig.

M&L Custom Shop just sent me the first one and it is better than the original. They will be for sale for $350 and I know thats a lot but its a real work of art, and the other option out there is a nylon copy of the Eagle model that sells for over $200, we demo'd it and decided it wasn't up to the task so we went this route.

I'm not involved in the company, make no money off this, just worked on this for a year and passing on the info to you guys in case you want one. Believe me, you won't regret it.

M&L Custom Shop
[email protected]
(860) 534-0117

IMG_2782.jpg IMG_2780.jpg IMG_2781.jpg IMG_2789.jpg IMG_2788.jpg
IMG_2782.jpg
IMG_2780.jpg
IMG_2781.jpg
IMG_2789.jpg
IMG_2788.jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
The Evers rig is an excellent piece of saddlery and no doubt this will be too. If you want to use it for a full size MP5 it will work if you install the old style slim forearm.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Looks great. Just need to find a PDW. 😀

·
Priest of the P7
5,239 Posts
I ordered one. I've wanted a leather rig for years and at least in photos, this one looks legit. The people on the phone could not have been nicer. Price seems reasonable to me.

·
Priest of the P7
5,239 Posts
Anybody know if a folding B&T stock will fold over the leather flap?

Reactions: flybynt

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anybody know if a folding B&T stock will fold over the leather flap?

The B&T collapsible will fit, but you have to leave the stock open about an inch, and you can only use the velcro to secure it.

The deal with the Evers is it is a custom fit which makes it very secure and comfortable, not the "one size fits all" oven mit you find elsewhere. It has two military grade snaps and a small velcro tang for extra security. I just tried it, pic below. If you were going to run it that way I would ask the holster maker to make both velcro straps about an inch longer (they are about an inch stock). He's a custom maker so should be no big deal.
IMG_1060.jpg

·
Priest of the P7
5,239 Posts
That's awesome. I meant the B&T side folder for K guns though. Have one of those to snap a pic of?

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I ordered one. I've wanted a leather rig for years and at least in photos, this one looks legit. The people on the phone could not have been nicer. Price seems reasonable to me.
I think we both ordered around the same time...lmk when you get yours 👍

Reactions: bastardsonofelvis
1 - 20 of 32 Posts