HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I saw a nice condition HK briefcase for sale on Armslist. I was wondering if my Zenith Z5-P would work with it since it has the 3 claw mount barrel. From what I understand, these briefcases are for the SP89?

Also, how have turn around times been for AOW stamps?

Here is the link to the item in question:
ARMSLIST - For Sale: Hk MP5K Briefcase

Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably a scam. Those cases are around $5k. You want a SBR not AOW. No the 3 lug barrel won't fit without cutting the $5k case.
I emailed the guy and the markings seem legit. He sent me a bunch of photos. But why would this be and SBR? Is it considered a stock?
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim Auto part Font

·
Registered
690 Posts
It's probably one of the Todd Bailey cases that has US made parts and a German plastic box.

SBR it because with an SBR you can do everything you can do with an AOW, and also put a stock on it, if want. There is no reason not to SBR it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
SBR it because with an SBR you can do everything you can do with an AOW, and also put a stock on it, if want. There is no reason not to SBR it.
I agree, it's going to cost you 200 bucks to make a AOW and that limits you to what you can do to it, by just putting a vertical forward grip on it, and that is all you can do with it.

SBR you can put a VFG and a stock

1 - 11 of 11 Posts