HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry, I took this photo with my iphone 5. It seems like a pretty good MP5K knockoff, too bad it isn't full auto. JK, its still pretty sick. 30 rounders + fitted case, sling, sight tool etc. (SP5K) Thank you HK!!!!
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Air gun
( The joke is that the SP5K and SP89 are considered clones by some people still, even if they are made by HK.)
I bought the SP5k for exclusively slapping it and reloading the gun.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Thanks for the video. I have to say that I like the sound of the HK slap even better than the sound of a pump shotgun.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I was so impressed with the B&T barrel for one my SP5K's that I bought their APC9 and KH9 this week. I think B&T does OEM for HK.

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
ok, I need a list of the movies those clips came from. Most of them I recognize, but there were w few that I don't, and now I want to see the entire movie(s)

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,194 Posts
ok, I need a list of the movies those clips came from. Most of them I recognize, but there were w few that I don't, and now I want to see the entire movie(s)
the matrix, end of days, swat, die hard, die hard 2, rambo 2, under seige 2, hard boiled, transformers, black hawk down, deja vu, ultimate force, terminator 2, the rock, tomb raider............

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
ultimate force and hard boiled must be the clips I didn't recognize.

thanks.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder if anyone is concealed-carrying this pistol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts