HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a sling that will preferably work both for my MKE 94K and my GSG-5PK. The primary function is to provide tension while "pushing forward" on it to help steady my aim on longer shots.

I've been looking at the Magpul MS3, which doubles from a single point to a two-point. It seems to be the most versatile, plus it's sold locally. Does anyone know if the attachments/hooks that come with it will work with a MP5K-style endcap sling swivel? Are there any options better than the MS3? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I use a Blackhawk Storm Sling QD. It's a single point sling with a quick detach so you can separate yourself from the weapon and just wear the sling during cease fires at the range.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I love the magpul slings. However, I haven't been able to use them with my UMP, because the eyehole isn't big enough to fit the magpul QD latch through it. It was really designed for the AR with the ASAP sling mount which has a much larger eye hole than other guns. I don't know if it will work with the MP5.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I use an MS3 with my GF89k until the stamp comes back. Fits in the sling swivel great. There's also a QD option if you've got a cup on your end plate.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Midwest Industries sells an inexpensive single-point bungee sling for about $15. i have a bunch of these and i use them on several HK clones. they come with an HK-style clip for attachment, and also a wrist strap for the stock (you can use either)

·
Registered
461 Posts
I use the MS3 on mine.... and had to come up with some unique fasteners/clips to hold it onto the weapon.

My setup is a bit odd, as I'm a left handed shooter.

I find when my A3 stock is collapsed, I can easily pull the sling short enough to push against it, using the foregrip for control without any shoulder support. Very nice for CQC style shooting.

Sorry... no photos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts