HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would show off my latest custom Pelican case. I purchased this for my MP5K-N and all the accessories. I had two trays made so that everything I need is in one case. And in case the photos don't make it clear, I take my HK obsession seriously.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Very Nice.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet. Can you mount the stock and still fit it in the case?
With the stock mounted and folded there would not have been enough room for the bottom tray, so I opted to place it separately.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Thanks for showing us the fancy Pelican case. I did notice the fancy CNC router on their website. How do they get the specs for the inserts? I would love to get a custom case for my non safe queen MR556, which is already banged and scratched up.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for showing us the fancy Pelican case. I did notice the fancy CNC router on their website. How do they get the specs for the inserts? I would love to get a custom case for my non safe queen MR556, which is already banged and scratched up.
You can either sketch (draw the outline in pencil) of each item on paper in the positions you want them or bring all the kit in and let them measure the items exactly. Their office isn't very far from me, so I choose to bring everything in. I lay each item out the way I want them to be presented, take a photos and then e-mail the photos to them, so there are no mistakes. the hardest part really is choosing which case you want and making your mind up on how you want everything fitted.
They do an excellent job customizing everything the way you want it, their turn around time is quick and they enjoy their work. All my HK weapons now have custom cases and each new one I get seems to be better than the last. They're really getting good at their jobs.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You can either sketch (draw the outline in pencil) of each item on paper in the positions you want them or bring all the kit in and let them measure the items exactly. Their office isn't very far from me, so I choose to bring everything in. I lay each item out the way I want them to be presented, take a photos and then e-mail the photos to them, so there are no mistakes. the hardest part really is choosing which case you want and making your mind up on how you want everything fitted.
They do an excellent job customizing everything the way you want it, their turn around time is quick and they enjoy their work. All my HK weapons now have custom cases and each new one I get seems to be better than the last. They're really getting good at their jobs.
Iwas on the website, is that your p9s case they have photos of ?

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Iwas on the website, is that your p9s case they have photos of ?
Actually, all the HKs under their link for "custom inserts for cases" are mine. They do great work, exactly to my specification, thus they get all my business.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts