1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Priest of the P7
4,807 Posts
$2500 for a 5" long barrel...people are nuts. I know, I know "but it's German"...(blows raspberry)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
That is just a starting bid???? If someone buys that , I am tempted to have the barrel of my Factory HK PDW barrel pulled out to go on GB.

·
Priest of the P7
4,807 Posts
That is just a starting bid???? If someone buys that , I am tempted to have the barrel of my Factory HK PDW barrel pulled out to go on GB.
Replace it with the imminent B&T barrel, lose little to no quality and pocket $2K -- good plan.

·
Needs Therapy
694 Posts
This is amusing. I was looking in my pistol safe the other day and was looking at the bottom when I saw my barrel. I completely forgot I had one of these.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Look at the sellers name - MrBigkoch. I seem to recall a discussion about this seller on here a while back.

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
Look at the sellers name - MrBigkoch. I seem to recall a discussion about this seller on here a while back.
He is a member here. I've detailed my dealings with him on these boards. I never identified him by his HK Pro handle, but he just had to jump in and hang himself. Let's just say he has a history that involves mandatory meetings with ATF, lawyers, loss of rights, etc.

·
Banned
2,010 Posts
He is a member here. I've detailed my dealings with him on these boards. I never identified him by his HK Pro handle, but he just had to jump in and hang himself. Let's just say he has a history that involves mandatory meetings with ATF, lawyers, loss of rights, etc.

+10 ^^^ I have also posted my dealings with him and I believe I posted some of his aliases. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this guy!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Do the research!! This guy is Notorious for BS!!

That's the thing, even the HK Pro website indicates that the PDW tri-lug variant of the MP5K didn't debut until 1991. So how did this guy get a PDW barrel with a 1989 date code?

"The K saw relatively insignificant sales compared to the full size MP5. That is until the advent of a shoulder stock addition and a new variant name called PDW in 1991. PDW stands for Personal Defense Weapon."

MP5K Series

·
Banned
2,010 Posts
That's the thing, even the HK Pro website indicates that the PDW tri-lug variant of the MP5K didn't debut until 1991. So how did this guy get a PDW barrel with a 1989 date code?

"The K saw relatively insignificant sales compared to the full size MP5. That is until the advent of a shoulder stock addition and a new variant name called PDW in 1991. PDW stands for Personal Defense Weapon."

MP5K Series
Yeah, I have to rely on the Experts on Here because I am, sadly, not up on DBBRLs.. Not that I don't like them, just didn't get in them early on so I am at a loss!!

I can only speak to my friends and my dealings with the seller on 416 variants. Need to ask James and others to cross check and see if it could in anyway be the real thing. I know nothing in this dept so..

·
Registered
964 Posts
Nevermind, I e-mailed him and he said it's a date code of KH or 1997, so it's a late model barrel. The angle on the camera made it look like IK but it's not.

·
Vendor
2,086 Posts
Not really bad when you can have an all german pdw trilug sp5k for the same price as a factory sp89 was less than a year ago. it is all relative but in the game of Hk, sometimes money is not an object to someone looking to chase the unicorn.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts