HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
^^ good stuff. I love the slo mo function of the new smart phones. Always cool. I like the fire seen thru the ejection port. And you can get a good idea of how much stock wobble your getting. Watch slo mo of someone shooting a Hk 51 . It can be comical -all the slop. Great for fireballs though.

I do not see how y'all enjoy shooting at indoor ranges though. I strongly prefer outdoor assuming it's not raining. But I guess you do what you have to with what's available. Shot at shooters world in Tampa /st Pete a few yrs ago. It was interesting and fun (& loud as hell ) but I still like outdoor. Give me steel swinger plates outdoor. I guess I'm a free range chicken.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agree on the outside vs inside, would much rather be outside but time/conditions dictated indoor shooting. Some day I will have my own private range, walk out my backdoor and let it rip.

Here is a full mag dump I did at 21 feet on a 12" shoot and see.

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Very nice. I wish I had my MP5K host running as well as yours. Sadly, it's still jamming up on me multiple times a mag.

As to shooting outdoors, I think most of us would probably prefer that, but not all of us live in a place we can do it. For me, I'm at least an hour from the closest range that I can shoot full auto rifle calibers (there are a couple of closer ranges that I can shoot full auto pistol calibers, but it's annoying to have to be a member of several ranges just to get all your shooting covered). The indoor ranges, at least, let me shoot full auto, any caliber (up to 7.62x51). I really miss having property in the country to shoot on. :-(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts