HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't want any legal opinions here. I don't want to know what the regs say (I've read them all) and there's already too much written about people's opinions.

I just want to know where you actually engraved your trust info in your MP5K.

Please do not turn this thread into another diatribe as to what ATF wants.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
I did the barrel on the two I had. I also did the barrel on my Sig 553.

·
Registered
134 Posts
A3 stock channel on the right side of the gun. Simple, clean, and I quit looking at it or caring about it 10 seconds after it was engraved.

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
Soooo, let's all keep discussing, showing pics, and naming engraving company that did said engravings!! LOL Perrrrrffect!!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Mike just finished an MP5-N for me and called to discuss engraving location because he was told not to use the tang. Apparently the ATF agent had some nice photos from HKPro of the tang engravings.
My trust name is long enough that putting it on the top wouldn't work out well. I'm going to have mine done on the barrel.

People with laser engravers could do it in the section where the rails for a retractable stock would go.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,550 Posts
Please take a moment to actually read the OP. This is not a what ATF wants or does not want discussion.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Every gun I own is engraved on the tang. Will be the same for future guns too (and yes ATF, I know you are reading this).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.