HKPRO Forums banner

Mp5kSD build.

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  AGG 
#1 ·
New to the hk forum and to hk builds in general. I'm and American married to a ukrainian and living in ukraine. Here ther are no real gun laws, and what there is, is not enforced. This country is at war and, at least in the east, and police actually smile when you have a gun as they know you are protecting the country.
My question is this: I have an hk mp5k flat and some other parts I brought from the staes. I also have an SD supressor, as suppressors here in ukraine are not concidered firearms, thus are not illegal or controled.
Is it possible to build an mp5k with a SD barrel, k cocking tube, SD front sight using a k trunnion and bolt and a cut down barrel shroud?
I'm sorry if this topic has already been discussed. Not familiar with the search function like the younger generation is.

#7 ·
Yes the barrel would work in the K trunnion as well as the cocking tube. It depends on the look of the gun, the factory Sd cocking tube is much more time consuming then just cutting one down, we have to make ours due to the retaining ring location for the cocking tube support and the slot for the cocking handle, its Much simpler to cut the Existing K cocking tube and attach your shroud. Hope that helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.