HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched 6 Days yesterday.....CQB to the max! Huge weapon lights, sling only-no stocks and all irons. 6 Days is a movie about the assault of the SAS on the hostage sit in the Iranian Embassy in London in 1980.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Watched it again earlier. They did have the retractable A3 stocks but never deployed, used mostly their slings when pointing and firing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Watched (bought) on Amazon Prime - great movie. Noticed some plastic lowers on the MP5s. Did they have those in 1980? Thought they were still metal lowers. Great movie, enjoyed it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Silence of the Lambs is another movie that has some HK love, but probably not near the amount as the above flick. It does have several scenes where the FBI SWAT team is surrounding the Elevator thinking Hanibal is hiding on the top of it. The FBI SWAT guys rush in and around the Elevator using MP5K guns if I recall correctly. With slings only, no stocks, extended out to stabilize their point of aim. Pretty small scene but its pretty cool seeing them used in a somewhat live action scenario. In that tiny Elevator they do appear to be very manageable and a great selection for the job.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Watched 6 Days yesterday.....CQB to the max! Huge weapon lights, sling only-no stocks and all irons. 6 Days is a movie about the assault of the SAS on the hostage sit in the Iranian Embassy in London in 1980.
I dont see it in the Prime store...link ?

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Just watched this on Netflix...two thumbs up and would definitely recommend for the story, as well as all of the MP5’s. I liked the MP5SD that they were using during one of the “planning” scenarios.

·
Premium Member
3,868 Posts
Check out, The Final Option (AKA: Who Dares Wins). Loosely the “first” version of the movie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check out, The Final Option (AKA: Who Dares Wins). Loosely the “first” version of the movie
Agree. Six Days is entertaining. Some great actors, but was criticized for accuracy. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Was told the Final Option was more accurate..

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Damn you guys... I was going to hit the hay early until I read this thread. Just watched. Love the SDs and those huge flashlights!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts