HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions.. I'm going to have a MP5SD built and wanted to know what is a better (quieter) suppressor route to go? There is the B&T group buy going, and I've also heard great things about the RDTS HE.

Who has one built using either of these suppressors? Any insight as alway is appreciated.

·
Registered
482 Posts
RDTS has been making his SD cans for a very long time. Ralph Sr could get one to your FFL. in a short time frame. His cans are spooky quiet.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Looking for opinions.. I'm going to have a MP5SD built and wanted to know what is a better (quieter) suppressor route to go? There is the B&T group buy going, and I've also heard great things about the RDTS HE.

Who has one built using either of these suppressors? Any insight as alway is appreciated.
Get the RDTS HE.....you won't be disappointed. If anything, you'll be spoiled, and no other suppressor will ever meet the expectations of the HE.

Once you drive a Ferrari, it makes your prized BMW look like a POS.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Although I have no experience with the B & T for comparison purposes, I would recommend RDTS for an SD build/can. I sent Ralph a 94 for his SD build including one of his cans, and I was very pleased with his prompt communications and patience with my newby questions. He registered it as SBR as well, and I felt like the whole process was smooth and the turnaround was reasonable. The thing purrs like a kitten. Good luck with your search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts